Managed Print Services
The true cost of print: 3% of your annual turnover*
Have you ever calculated how much you spend on print production, supplies and maintenance? Not to mention outsourcing because you don’t have the right tools for the job. Print is too often seen as an unavoidable cost that’s never questioned.
Few businesses have a print strategy in place. As they expand, they add more and more hardware in a reactive way. Employees end up having their own personal printers, believing they’re more secure and economical than networked multifunction printers. However, this isn’t the case.
Through managed print services, we can help you gain visibility of your print and control of your spending. We’ll streamline an operation that’s fundamental to the smooth running of your business, making it more efficient and cost effective
*According to the IDC
What does Managed Print Services involve?
Intelligent printers and copiers that:
- Only use colour when needed
- Track print usage and report back to you
- Automatically order ink and toner before it runs out
- Call out an engineer to fix a fault before it becomes a problem
If only all office machinery were as proactive and self-sufficient! As a Xerox concessionaire, we have a product to suit every price point, with the option to lease or buy.
Benefits – what this means for your business
By combining smart hardware with smart software you can:
- Improve accountability – track, analyse and allocate the cost of every document
- Enhance security – protect confidential information using a security code
- Support mobile workers – print to any device from any location
- Minimise downtime – use automatic replenishment and highly trained engineers
- Improve your eco footprint – control colour toner usage and reduce paper waste
- Lower print costs – enjoy fixed cost printing with an unbeatable Xerox package
Free, expert consultation
We follow a simple 4 step process that begins with a free consultation. We:
- Come to your place of business to understand the printing needs of every single department
- Analyse your current print production and identify inefficiencies.
- Assess your existing equipment and review any lease commitments.
- Create a bespoke strategy to cut print costs and increase productivity.
- Advise you on the best hardware and software to meet your requirements.
- Propose a timeline for streamlining/upgrading your current infrastructure.
- Remove unsuitable equipment and install smarter solutions.
- Integrate the new hardware/software to your network and fully test it.
- Train your staff on how to use the new products and systems.
- Monitor consumables and track usage through automated systems.
- Offer personalised advice via the Xerox dedicated helpdesk.
- Provide a single monthly bill with no hidden extras.