St Peter & St James
“DWS we have developed a solution which has delivered significant improvements in communication, productivity and reduction of cost. Working with DWS was a pleasure; the team was professional and very helpful throughout the process and delivered a high level of advice, support and care, and continuing to provide.”
Colin Burgess - Chief Executive
St Peter & St James are a local hospice set in 28 acres of Sussex countryside, St Peter & St James has spectacular views across the South Downs. They encourage their patients and their loved ones to make the most of the grounds, which include landscaped gardens, a wheelchair friendly woodland walk and a summer house.
DWS wanted to help support our local hospice and believed we could help save them a significant amount of money. We offered a free, extensive document workflow analysis.
DWS offers a free, extensive document workflow analysis for its customers.
For St Peter & St James this included:
- Reviewing the use of the printers, scanners and faxes throughout the company.
- Looking at the age and ability of the current printers and copiers along with their quality and reliability.
- Identifying the cost of Royal Mail postage, couriers, fax transmissions and all outsourced printing.
The analysis showed:
- Current machine speeds and quality were very poor compared to what is on the market today which actually reduced the impact of their marketing.
- High cost exposure to print.
- Expenditure was extremely high on all consumables for all machines.
Being a passionate supporter of the Hospice and a regular fund-raiser we worked closely with Xerox UK to provide St Peter and St James with FREE equipment as a charitable donation.
- A print management solution was put in place to control and monitor colour printing costs, restricting colour access to authorised users and enforcing account limits.
- We have saved them 30% on internal printing whilst increasing the productivity, quality and impact of their printed marketing material.
- A high quality print solution has been put in place which has reduced downtime considerably.